Booth registration for Ubud VILLAGE JAZZ FESTIVAL 2023 is now OPEN!
Get the opportunity to open a booth in the hottest Jazz Festival in Bali to promote your brand and get high benefit.
Register your booth at the Application Form below, or here.
Located at Sthala Ubud, Jalan A.A Gede Rai, Jl. Raya Mawang Kelod, Lodtunduh, Ubud, Bali.
Date: 28 - 29 July 2023
Open: 11:00am – 11:00pm
1st April 2023 – Tenant Registration opens
1st June 2023 – Tenant Registration closes
2nd June 2023 – Email confirmation
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tenant is responsible to keep the event premises lean, neat, green (PLASTIC AND STYROFOAM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED), and maintain strict supervision on food hygiene and freshness. Tenant should manage its waste bins and will not leave any garbage after the festival. PENALTY of IDR. 500,000 will be applied for any violation of this term.
- To complete and send the Tenant Application Form on below link (tentative bookings will not guarantee the available space).
- The Tenant will be curated by Ubud Village Jazz Festival. Our team will send the notification if you meet the qualification.
- Invoice will be sent to the Booth Tenant Company after receiving the Application Form 2023.
- Scan/photo of the FULL PAYMENT receipt should be sent to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest seven (7) days after the invoice has been received, as your final confirmation to participate in Ubud Village Jazz Festival.
- Other than UVJF BAR; Tenants are not allowed to sell the following beverages: wine, alcohol, soft drink, beer, mineral water.
- Payment term during the festival: Cash and cashless payment system using QRIS and cash. The system will be further discussed at the vendor meeting.
- Tenants are responsible to look after their own items and premises at all times. Ubud Village Jazz Festival will not be responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Ubud Village Jazz Festival reserves the right to refuse any booth permission to operate before or during Ubud Village Jazz Festival if that stall is in breach of the Terms and Conditions outlined. In this case, payment of the stall fee is nonrefundable.
- Further information will be delivered during the Vendor Meeting prior to the Festival (the schedule will be announced).
- Booth (A) size is 2,5m x 3m with price IDR. 5,000,000 (Five million Rupiah) for
(*) suitable for non F&B vendors
BOOTH No A-H (8 booths)
Booth (B) size is 2m x2.5m with price IDR. 4,000,000 (Four Million Rupiah)
(*) suitable for F&B vendors
BOOTH NO 1-15
The above price is subject to 11% tax.
Food Truck size is 2m x 5m with price IDR. 3,000,000 (Three Million Rupiah). Vendors will have to provide/bring their own Food truck.
- Equipped with 1 (one) table, size 60 x 180 cm, 2 (two) chairs), 1 (one) neon bulb light, 1 (one) waste bin, a maximum of 1000 watt electricity source with 1 x3 plugs cable
- Additional electric power, will be charged as additional fee IDR. 500,000,- net
- The Booth will use tent framework and eco-friendly materials, such as bamboo mat, pandan/ coconut leaves as decoration/shield.
- Tenants are allowed to decorate the inside booth area
- Any additional items needed other that what is mentioned in above point (i.e. Additional power supply, chairs, carpet, cocktail tables, etc.) could be provided at cost. This request should be submitted to the Booth coordinator at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Any last minute request will not be guaranteed.
- 24 hours Electricity is ONLY provided on 28-29 July 2023 with additional cost.
- UVJF will provide max 4 IDs for the booth staffs. Any additional staff, will be charged IDR 400,000/person.
- Vendors will clear up all the booths decoration and stuffs max on 30 July 2023. Vendors are responsible to leave the booth area remain clean.
- All Garbage and waste should be put in one designated location and will be collected by our volunteers 2x a day.
Booth Vendor Registration form